Tuesday, September 14, 2010

speech codes

Something scaring must have happened to the founding fathers when they were righting the constitution. For me it feels like they were emotionally distraught before they wrote this because the constitution almost allows me to say whatever things i want. They should have censored the constitution so that these Jim Crow fraternities would get consequences. Its bogus that people can say racist shit and really mean things and are allowed too. I think speech codes are needed but its bull shit that the constitution protects stupid racist people.

Always a pleasure doing business
Ol Durdy Bashkins

1 comment:

  1. Arthur,
    Please remember that the whole world (and more importantly me)can see this. I know that you were trying to make a statement about free speech but you need to realize that this is also a school assignment. Thus, I encourage you to use appropriate language unless for some reason, the words you use are necessary to express your meaning. In this case, I don't believe they were.

    ReplyDelete