Saturday, October 2, 2010

money... LET'S GET IT!!! *a quick overview of the street hustle*

let me start off by telling u that to get money, you need to start off where all the TRUE hustlers start off... THE STREETS.  When you grow up facing social obstacles such as poverty, racism, and the daily threat of getting run up on by a north american crackhead, one is given the perfect growing conditions to blossom into the finest hustler the world has ever seen.  In the immortal words of B.G., chopper city's very own home grown hustler, "however you gotta get it, man, make that dough."  The literal translation to this means that YOU MUST DO WHATEVER NECESSARY TO MAKE MONEY.  No shortcuts, no cop outs.  You need to be a real go getter, because go getters never go hungry, never go broke, and never have to drive in anything less than a brand new Mercedes-Benz S-550.  Now it's time to get real.  Let's look at me as an example.  Grew up on the streets.  Daddy got popped for six felonies before i popped out of the womb.  Momma worked three jobs to support me and my nine siblings.  I didnt go to school.  If you were in my situation, would you?  Didnt think so.  I had no role models, no sense of family, and most importantly, I HAD NO MONEY.  Didnt have any fresh jordan's.  Didnt have Gucci shades.  Didnt have any sort of women talking to me.  Anyway, this is getting boring.  I got on my grind, found the hustle, and now im eating 5 course meals every night.  My house is big.  My cars are big.  I got money.  My money got money.  Im just so paid, man, i smell like the vault.  Get on the hustle, or the hustle is going to get on you.  
Yours Truly,
 P-Zo
C.E.O. Hustle Records


No comments:

Post a Comment