Friday, November 19, 2010

Death Penalty 1

I think Clifford boggess shouldve been executed. At this point in his life I think he had changed but the immediate impact he couldve made was slim. Also what I think was tricky is if he knew that he was spending all the rest of his life in jail would he have tried to find god? I don't know and I will never know, but the assumption of a criminal is that they won't change. So I think the death penalty for Clifford Boggess w as a tragedy but had to be done. I think people can change, but like I said earlier when you are in death penalty i feel that you have to go within and just accept it. So ya finding god is a great thing to find. But how do you find god if you are making paintings with sketches how to escape the prison that isn't the best way to show you've changed.

Keep it real
Oldurdy

No comments:

Post a Comment