Thursday, March 24, 2011

Race in America

I think race in America definantly goes under the radar. I think it goes both ways though. People always assume that white people are biast towards black people, which I agree with, but I do think that black people can be biast towards white people. Visa Versa. But I think that race is huge. It determines a lot. Lately we been talking about how race can help you get into college, those are the type of things. I also think that Race has impacted our country in the way that people come together as 1 rather than numerous groups. I loved Martin Luther King because he stood for all races not just 1. Race is becoming a bigger deal and I think that laws have become stricter forbidding bad things to happen to certain races. I love other equalities and i believe our country is full of opportunity and there is no reason to fight, and i think that idea has become stronger, so the haters in the building are being destroyed and unity is becoming true.

1 comment:

  1. Arthur, your honesty and unique perspective are always interesting to read on your blog. Work on clarifying your ideas. Also missing two posts.

    ReplyDelete